Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and Paste into a new note, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
3's About Me
Three Names I go by
1. Mom
2. Mema
3. MMMT (edit: Oops, I meant to explain this. When Annie was still living at home she gave me this one. Whenever she was trying to get my attention, and it wasn't working, she would say: Mom, Mom, Mom, Tina. Each Mom got progressively louder until she exploded with the Tina and I eventually turned to her ready scold her for using my first name. It stuck and that's how she addresses my mails and I sign them.)
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Pastor
2. Counselor
3. Deli Sandwich Maker
Three Places I have lived
1. Kansas City KS and MO
2. Eleva Wisconsin
3. Toledo Ohio
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Top Chef
2. What Not to Wear
3. Way too much Spongebob
Three places I have been
1. Brussels, Belgium
2. The Grand Canyon (South Rim)
3. Disneyworld
Three places I'd rather be
1. Green Valley at my Mom’s
2. Ft. Leonard Wood/St. Robert MO visiting Ann
3. Brown County Indiana (we’ve only been in February)
Three people who e-mail me regularly
1. The Church Prayerline
2. Friends on Facebook
3. Daughter Ann with pics of the kids
Three places I go regularly
1. Curves
2. Church
3. Goodwill
Three of my favorite meals
1. Pizza Hut Pan Pizza Supreme
2 Lobster Bisque made by Nelson and Asher
3. Home grilled burgers and fries
Three websites I visit the most
1. Facebook
2. Opendiary
3. Indeed.com
Three things I am looking forward to
1. Going to Mom’s in June
2. Going to Disneyworld next year with the grandsweeties
3. Losing the unnecessary weight
Three things I'd like to do before I die
1. Write a book
2. Declutter
3. Move to Arizona
Three people I'd like to meet
1. Sandy Patty
2. Pasty Claremont
3. Max Lucado
Three things I cannot stand
1. Mean spirited people
2. Loose skin on my fingers
3. Being late
Three favorite material possesions
1. My laptop
2. My guitar
3. My great grandmothers mantle clock
Three songs I sing over and over and over again
1. “Who lives in a pinapple under the sea...”
2. “Great is Thy Faithfulness”
3. The ABC song I wrote for my grandsweeties.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
2 comments:
i'm just reading Max Luccado's The Applause of Heaven ...
blessings on your sunday!
(shhhh...don't tell my grandson, but i have him sort of believing that my tv just doesn't GET spongebob.)
Post a Comment