Sunday, May 10, 2009

All My Kids in Bibs

Everyone dressed for Mother's Day:

All in Bibs

Pepa had a lot of fun getting all these bibs for his kids!

Kids in Bibs

I'm glad they were cute for the picture coz they didn't get along very well today and I got a headache from all the bellyaching...I'm enjoying the quiet this evening!

2 comments:

Saija said...

i'm smiling! great photo!!!

blessings on your weekend!

The Momma said...

Great pics!! I love the bibs!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!