Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheap Date

They didn't need me at Curves tonight since the late crowd came in early because they had the day off for President's Day.

Nelson and I are going to take advantage of not having to watch Asher tonight and we're going out for dinner. We're going to Pizza Hut.

The first time Nelson paid for a date we ate at Pizza Hut.

We stopped at Pizza Hut on the way to Salt Fork State Park Lodge where we spent our honeymoon.

When we brought Annie home from the hospital we stopped at Pizza Hut and had Pizza with our Pastor and his wife. (Buck and Alice Traylor)

We went to Brown County Indiana for our 25th. On our anniversary we drove over to the next town and ate at Pizza Hut.

It might be nice to go some place fancy, but tonight it will just be nice to sit across the table and remember the special stuff of 30 years. Besides, we can afford Pizza Hut! ")

2 comments:

The Momma said...

I LOVE Pizza Hut. Deep pan with everything is my favorite pizza ever!

Denise said...

Oh, I remember "twirping" Charlie Grimes at MVNC and taking him to the Pizza Hut. There were very few choices in Mt. Vernon back in the 70s...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!