Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching Up

Yesterday we went out with our realtor again. We looked at four duds and two that we are absolutely torn over.

First house is in the country. This is what it looks like: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1104-Co-Rd-175_Polk_OH_44866_1107718875

It's in move in condition. It doesn't have a garage, but space for the very hand man I'm married to build one. There's also a two story barn that is quite usable.

It's ten minutes out of town right off the main state route.

The second house is in town and has a lot to offer, but has no basement. It looks like this: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/804-Seventh-St-E_Ashland_OH_44805_1102328135

It's in move in condition, too.

We are going to put an offer in on the country house (we think) and then we'll have the second house to fall back on. I guess.

Older daughter is moving back in two weeks. Either house will accommodate us all.

Just thought I'd keep you updated.

Last week I worked three 12 hour days (M-W) and then Thurs with my lady and Friday and Saturday at Curves. It was nice not to have to work today, but I spent two hours at church helping to set up my stations for the prayer Journey to the Cross. They turned out really good.

Now I think I'm going to go catch a quick nap. TTFN.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!