Today is my 52nd birthday. I don't feel that old, or as old as I used to think that was. I know I'm stiffer and my eyes are getting weaker. I get tired quicker. I love my quiet time. And I'm learning to enjoy tea.
Today I'm going to brunch with a friend. I have an appointment at 2:00. And then this afternoon we're going to look again at the house we're thinking of putting an offer on. And then this evening, if Nelson isn't too exhausted I might go spend some time searching the shelves at Barnes and Nobel.
Nelson is taking me someplace new for lunch on Saturday. It's a surprise...I love his surprises!
I hope that you have twice as many smiles as I do today! And that should be a lot! ")
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
3 comments:
This is really late -- but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a wonderful day! Very cool on the new house!!
I had a few quiet minutes to catch up on my reading cuz everyone else is in bed. Happy belated birthday, and I hope something good comes up on the house deal. B&N is one of my favorite places to go hang out for a few hours, too!
awwww, 52 eh!!! happy belated bday ...
i found that i didn't start falling apart until 55 ... so enjoy while you can ... *smiling*
Post a Comment