Friday, February 17, 2012

Thirty-three

33 years. 12045 days 289080 hours 17344800 minutes 1040688000 seconds Plus countless tears, laughs, joys, and sorrows. I have said it before and I will probably repeat myself a hundred bazillion times more: he may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me. No one would have put up me, all my baggage and insecurities, like he has. He has supported my dreams, encouraged my talents, and allowed me to shine. Yesterday, because we didn't have Asher and we would today, he took half a day off so we could do some things we love. We had lunch at Red Lobster, and it was beyond delish. After that we shopped at the Christian Bookstore next door. We found a book of duets (we've been asked to sing at church) that is just perfect for us. Then we went to Barnes&Noble. I drooled all over a Nook, but came away without one. (The only sigh of the day) Then we stopped at Krogers to pick up a few things. For supper we had pizza at Pizza Hut--where we ate our first meal on our first date and our first meal as Mr. and Mrs. We finished the day with sundaes from Dairy Queen. Today I'm going to go buy him a movie. He said "Money Ball" was one he actually would have paid to see in the theaters, so now he'll be able to watch at home whenever he wants. I am a very thankful woman today. It is my anniversary.

1 comment:

Judy said...

1Happy Anniversary to you two!
(I've been trying to find you on Pinterest, but don't know how!)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!