Thursday, March 29, 2012

Merrily we roll along...

Really, has it been a month since I've been here? Wow. I've writing in other places and doing so many other terrible time consuming things that I didn't realize how neglectful I've been. Many things have been shifting for me. Some good and exciting. Others challenging and emotionally draining. Sounds a lot like life as most of us live it. Here's one thing very new...very exciting for me. I applied for a scholarship to the Blue Ridge Mountains Chrisitan Writers Conference--and I got it!!! I was beyond excited. Sure, I still have to come up with the money for room and board and figure out the most economical way to get there, but I'm going! Today I made the registration complete by contacting the facility and reserving a room. Here's a description of the conference: http://www.brmcwc.com/ If you wander around the site you'll be able to see some of the keynote people and workshop leaders. I'm beyond excited about this, all that I'll be able to learn and all the connections I'll be able to make. Yay! But it also scares the bajeebees right out of me. This writing thing that I've dreamed about and wanted is going to happen. I'll keep you updated on how it's going. I'd appreciate your prayers, too. I still have a chunk of change I need to come up with. I'm confident God will provide. Best to come back to the real world and get some housecleaning done. Balance. It's one of the things I'm working on...More on that later. ")

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow! That sounds wonderful!
I've lost my balance, fallen, and can't seem to get up. Although I do keep trying...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!