Ready for an "awwww, that's so cute"?
Nelson went to the kitchen to make me some lobster bisque. Asher announced that he needed to help. Nelson put the step ladder/stool by the stove and put Asher in charge of adding the flour to the rue.
When I found them, I asked what Asher was doing he told me that he was cooking (silly Mema) and then announced: "I'm going to be a Top Chef."
They're still in there cooking. I called Beth at work and had Asher repeat it. Wish I knew how to work the video recorder.
He's just too cute.
More good stuff later.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
3 comments:
Awwwwww. Too too cute! Even without a picture, I can 'picture' it!
It's hard to comprehend how much joy a grandsweetie can bring until they get here. Then it's hard to comprehend how we could do without it! They are the best! Thanks for sharing. (And thanks for praying!)
Awwwwwww indeed!! That is adorable!!
Post a Comment