Friday, October 7, 2011

Date Anniversary

October 8 is the anniversary of our first date. ")
Nelson not only remembers, he always makes a big deal of it. This year we are taking all weekend to celebrate.

Thursday evening we went to see the movie "Courageous." Very good. Afterward we split a dessert at Applebees.

Friday we started with breakfast at Denny's. Very yummy. Then drove into Amish country to the northwest of us and went to an Amish market. Fun! Then we drove down to Mansfield to have lunch at a Greek restaurant. On the way (about a half hour) we sang along to a favorite CD. Sweet. Lunch was quite yummy. Afterward we browsed through a resale and then an antique shop. Then we drove back to our town. Stopped at RadioShack to check into different (aka cheaper) phones and plans. Browsed Goodwill and then into the grocery for some salad to take along for dinner with friends tonight.

Much more tomorrow and Sunday. The sky is clearly blue and the Autumn leaves breathtaking. Will update tomorrow. Til then, clear skies and much color to you!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!