Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hold on to Your Hats!

The train is leaving the station...

I got a call and I'm still going to work as a companion. The hours are just going to be shorter and I need to be more invisible. I will work from 8-2 and then Curves from 4-8. I could get done at both jobs earlier than that. Nelson's thinks it might be too much--we'll just try it and see.

My computer is still diseased...and I miss it.

Oh, and Nelson saw my last entry (about the house) and he wants to assure everyone that the basement is the next project! I said I'd be sure to let you know!

1 comment:

Saija said...

sounds like a challenge job wise ... but you always always seem up for it!

and i'm so glad you had a good time with your mom ... i can just see you typing under that palm tree ... i MISS AZ ... leo and i would spent time there, when he was healthier - such good memories ...

blessings on you!!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!