Last night when we finally decided to call it quits for the day I was down by a game. Ack! I took care of that this morning by soundly and swiftly winning two games to be back up by one. So the total tally is Me: 13 Mom: 11
I went to work out this morning and timed it to be at the library when it opened. Problem with that is that the library doesn't open until 10 on Fridays and I arrived at 9. Sigh. Fortunately I brought the laptop and was able to access the internet while sitting in their covered porch area. I just love wireless!
Today we're going down to Tubac the artist village south of Green Valley to visit a couple of our favorite shops. I just love that town and would love to just browse, but that's a bit much for Mom so we hit a couple spots and head home.
The weather continues to be great here. I almost (emphasis on almost) feel guilty when I call Nelson. It's so miserable back home. It truly sounds like Fall fell hard this week.
Nelson had his FCE (Functional Capacity Exam) at the Rehab Center on Tuesday and Wednesday. The last time he had it done he had gone through some good pre-conditioning. This time no so. He's exceptionally sore. The results of this will determine the direction we go for work once he's released. So we'll see what we see when we see.
Well, I better head home for a shower. Sunshine and clear skies to you today!
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment