Saturday, October 4, 2008

Righted Again

The score that is: Me 21 Mom 15. I had a much better day. Who knows how it will go today. We just chatter away. We've had the baseball games on the TV in the background. I went to bed last night before the Sox and LAA was over. I'm happy with how the AL is going, but I don't know if the Rays can beat the Sox. I'm rooting for the underdogs in the NL...I hope the Cubs show up to play!

Yesterday at Tubac we were going to hit three stores. The first, a quaint little bookstore, was empty. This made us both sad. If you know me, you know I love books. The second made up for the disappointment. We got neat stuff. I got a new ring. Mom and I found matching T-shirts and she bough them. They're pink with flowers and hummingbirds--very sweetly done. When I was a little girl I thought the Mother/Daughter outfits that were in the Sears Christmas catalogue were so neat--they looked so close. It wasn't to be then--I'm so happy it works now! Oh, and the third store was closed. There's only one more store in town I enjoy visiting. We'll catch it later.

Today: yes, more Scrabble with games on in the background. I'll go work out later, too. I may walk down: just to soak in the surrounding air and magnificent view. I tried to take a pic of the mountains with my cell phone to post, but it's a baby phone and made the mountains look like ant hills.

Fresh breezes to you!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!