Sunday, December 28, 2008

Before and After

The Friday before Christmas I said that Nelson had braved the yucky weather for an important errand.

This is Nelson before:
Before

This is Nelson after:
After

Nelson decided that he wanted to get his hair cut before going back to work. He donated a 15" tail to Locks of Love. It was a bit of a shock to Asher, so he explained that he gave his hair to a sick kid. Asher was telling everyone and anyone that Pepa gave his hair to a sick kid.

He's been doing well at work. The days are long, but we're both thankful that he has a job!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Holy cow! I bet his neck feels naked! :)

The Momma said...

Good for him for donating it to Locks of Love!

HeyJules said...

Oh my gosh, knock me over with a feather! I bet he looks totally different. I can't even imagine...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!