Friday, June 3, 2011

Commitment-phob?

As I was driving down the road today, I began to wonder if I'm a commitment-phob. I realize that I have been married for 32 and a half years and raised two children. I have been faithful to work. But in 54 years, 36 of being an adult, I have never put a bumper sticker on my car and I can't imagine getting a tattoo--there is nothing I can imagine wanting on my skin forever. Heck...I don't even like my moles or scars.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!