Friday, August 19, 2011

Step by Step

This morning I slept in. Sleep is good.

Then I worked out with the wii. Working out is good. I actually ran for 10 minutes (run 4, walk 2, run 3, walk 2, run 3) and then did 20 minutes of aerobics. I really felt the work.

While I was working out I thought of this song. When I found it on youtube, I was just looking for the song, but I'm posting this one because I really like what Rich says before the song.
http://youtu.be/J2KOCgC8DnU

Today I will have Asher from noon till 8ish. Yesterday we didn't have a very good day. All of his cuteness was gone and he was a stinker and a brat. Perhaps because he is so adorable most of the time, days like yesterday are all that much worse. Heidi took me to this way cool art and paper store and I spent a bunch of money becuase he's really into crafts. He was rude and acted rotten. I was ready to take it all back. Instead, he didn't get any of it yesterday and if he does today all that nasty behavior better be completely absent. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Funny: I really had the dogs confused while I was running/walking. I walked laps of the house and they kept following me, not understanding why I just walked and really went nowhere. Their expressions were so cute. They got a little of their walk in following me and trying to figure it all out!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh, I DO understand this. Around here, it's called "THE MOOD".

And my dog acts that same way when I walk in the house. Then he thinks it's some sort of game and tries to get me to grab his blanket. I wish he would realize that if I tripped and fell on him it would NOT be good.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!