Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've been waking up at 4 and working out for 45 min every morning before work. Until today. Today I slept in. Today I will walk the dogs...and try not to let them walk me. That is a workout. Have i mentioned that the dogs each weigh over 50lbs and even with the no pull they still don't think I walk fast enough. :) I called Mom this afternoon to follow up on her appointment with the cardiologist. She learned that she has hypertropic cardiomyopathy, hardening of the wall/s of the heart. They told her this back in 06, but she forgot. I did some reading about it and learned that it is genetic--so the family should know this, especially me with my heart issues. He was completely unphased by the symptoms she discribed (the fainting is classic to the disease). She goes tomorrow to have her pacemaker tested and is to track her BP daily. Then she'll have an echocardiogram before her next appointment. No med change. Just moniter. Ok. While I was there Mom picked up some leg cramp meds at Walmart (homeopathic). This has been good, she hasn't had any cramps since she started taking it. Time to walk the dogs...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!