Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Found the Floor

It’s quiet once again.

Beth, Ron, and Asher went over to Ron’s mom’s house. While they were out Nelson and I went over to
Starbucks’ and got a coffee and just talked. It was nice.

Asher is back and it’s just so different when there’s only one kiddo around. Beth and Ron are now saying that one child might be enough. I don’t know whether to sigh or smile. Asher is coloring with Ron on his special crayola color wonder markers. They only color on the special paper. I think we may have to buy stock to be able to afford the paper. Oh my!

Asher’s favorite new toy is matchbox style cars. We line them up and race…a lot! And I used to think that there was nothing worse to step on than Leggos…I was wrong. Owie. Nelson has been bidding on big lots of them on eBay. Our house will car central. Yehaw.

Well, even with the caffeine I’m exhausted. Nighty-night.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!