Friday, March 14, 2008

Laughing Out Lout

My wonderful husband, aka the spoiler, got me a new vacuum. But not just any vacuum: a Dyson!!!! I've been using a glorified dust buster for a couple months. You wouldn't believe how much it picked up. Wow. I'm such a happy girl and my living room and kitchen carpets are so clean!!!!!!!

Then I was trying to figure out how to dump the dirt and crud. I had the catcher component sitting on Nelson's lap while we tried to figure out how to get it to release. I pulled this one lever and felt something release but nothing moved...until I picke it up off Nelson's leg and the whole contents dumped onto his lap. He just sat there staring at me. I quick grabbed the vacuum and detached the hose and began sweeping up the crud off his lap. All the while he was squawking that I needed to be careful to not suck up anything essential....I was laughing so hard I almost did.

Well that was the highlight of my day. Just thought I'd share the laughter

4 comments:

The Momma said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!! I'm LOL too!!

Judy said...

Oh, a Dyson!

I am IMPRESSED!

HeyJules said...

So you've taken to vaccuuming Nelson now have you? Too funny!

Anonymous said...

grin

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!