Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where have I been?

I decided to clean like a crazy woman on Monday night. I figured that way the house might still be presentable on Tuesday when my mom arrived. It was a good choice in spite of the insanity and tension on Monday night.

Monday afternoon Beth drove Nelson to his follow up appointment with the doc. They changed the dressing and did an xray. Everything seems to be healing well. He goes back next Friday to get his staples removed. He's six weeks non-weight bearing.

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked as short a day as I could, getting home about 3 each day. Mom and I have played 8 games of Scrabble and I'm ahead 5 to 3. ") The greatest challenge is playing with Asher around. We gave him his own letters (from another game) and slate and let him keep score. He can tell you all the letters and the points on each one, too. And he's only 2 1/2. This kids just keeps amazing me.

George has been hanging out with Nelson. Today the watched several westerns...they both seemed to enjoy that!

Ann, Pnel, and Caden got here around 8:30. I know they were just here last week, but it's nice to have them back.

Tomorrow and Friday I'm working half days so I can come home and play more Scrabble...I mean visit with Mom and George. (Insert hugest of smiles!)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!