Beth called Asher's doctor today because he is still having diaherrea. The doctor said there's a virus going around and that it could last up to 7-10 days. Yeehaw.
Ann was here on Monday with her new beau Mark. They left yesterday and last night they were also feeling the effects of the well-shared virus.
Today I'm just feeling punky. Nelson has barely come down from the bedroom, but he's at least separated himsel from the commode.
Right now, Verners is my best friend.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
1 comment:
Oh, DO get well!
Prayers for a speedy recovery for all of you.
I had a day this week when I found myself singing 'skip to my loo' but thank goodness it did not last.
Post a Comment