Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yawn

Exhaustion has a new definition. It involves all the grandchildren, 7 helium balloons, nasty pizza, Elmo cake, my in-laws, and my extremely competitive daughters. I’m sitting here falling asleep.

Elmo made an encore appearance at my house. Asher received two packs of Mega Blocks (generic duplos), an Elmo laptop, an Elmo flashlight, an Tickle Me Elmo, and a seven inch DVD player. Elmo was on the cake. And of course there is an Elmo balloon.
Asher literally crashed after Pnel and Caden left. He just woke up from a little nap and cried for them. He was so excited to have them here.

The house we want (http://www.cbward.com/listings/detail.php?lid=19731630&limit=0&offset=75&&&posc=82&post=209&cfq=limit%3D25%26pricemax%3D999999999%26radarea%3D0%26searchtype%3D1%26cidonly%3D1%26SRSearchDate%3D1196031959%26SRRecordCount%3D209%26SRPageCount%3D9%26SRPage%3D4) had another open house. Nelson and I went to look at it again and talk with the realtor. I love that house. Nelson has been trying to secure a loan. So I decided to check its distance from the church where we attend which also has a pre-school. According to Yahoo Maps it is only .16 miles away. That’s less than 1000 feet. I’m going to call the deputy I register with and see if that’s accurate.

I didn’t hear anything from the attorney this week. That’s a little frustrating, but I’m just waiting and doing pretty well at not stressing.

And now I’m headed off to dream land so that the rest of my post doesn’t look like this ajkl;ddffffffffffffffffoijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaj;;j;jlkkkkka

1 comment:

The Momma said...

The house is very lovely!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!