Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interview Update

The phone rang right on time. The interview was about a half hour. I was very relaxed and related very well to the interviewer. She seemed very impressed. I still want the job. She said I should hear something within the next seven days. No questions were raised about the background check. Companies that are going to let that be an issue should cover that sooner in the process so that it doesn't waste their time or get my hopes up. We'll see what we see.

Nelson and I had to make a Wal Mart run and we brought Asher along. He informed us the other day that he NEEDED some Moon Sand. We bought him a red tub and a yellow tub. He has been playing with it for three hours straight with the stuff. I'm going to have to vacuum up some the stuff, but having him play in his high chair has contained most of the mess.

Now, lest you think I play grandsweetie favorites here's a coupld shots of all three at the zoo:

3 Cuter Statues

At the Zoo 1

Job or no job, I'm abundantly blessed.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Where are you? Narnia?

They are all three SO adorable!

Saija said...

awwwww!!!!

i remember when they were itty bitty - or just being born ... you didn't have a digi camera to share photo's ...

they really are adorable!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!