Friday, January 23, 2009

A New Day

The day started out okay. Nelson got up and took me to work at 5AM. Work was okay. I worked out when I was done and then I sat and waited for Beth to come pick me up.

Today is Asher's birthday. He had a doctor's appointment today. He's 3'1" and 35 pounds. He's had a wart developing on his upper right arm and today the doctor froze it off. At this moment Asher doesn't like the doctor very much.

The guy at the car repair shop just called. The car needs a new transmission. I tried to get a hold of Nelson at work, but his phone is off. I don't want to ask someone to get a message to him...pestering the receptionist is not allowed. I don't know what we're going to do. We don't have money for this.

The water was off all evening, but did come on right before we went to bed. So I'm thankful for a hot shower. And it is nice to have something to be thankful for.

1 comment:

HeyJules said...

My gosh but you guys are getting slammed lately. Yet, you keep coming through these things, one right after another. I'd have to say that despite the horrible luck you've been having, God's hand is in there somewhere, moving you forward (even if it is just to the next disaster.)

Little comfort I know...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!