All three grand sweeties are here. My house is in a blissful state of total chaos!
Today is Nelson’s 50th birthday. Per his request (aka firm dictum) there will be no party--at least not in the traditional sense of the word. Today we will descend upon the house of mouse (aka Chuck E. Cheese)--I guess there just wasn’t enough chaos at home. The video camera has been duly charged and we shall have a blast!
Yesterday Nelson decided to climb up a few rungs on the “best Papa” ladder and went to ToysRUs and bought an inflatable bouncy thing. The kids are in heaven. I suggested that we just through their pillows and a couple blankets in. They liked the idea, but it was just too cold for that.
This morning I was having my first sit down of the day when I heard a distinct sound overhead. I remembered to flush and then ran out on the porch. Sure enough! A hot air balloon was floating over the house. Nelson was awake, but I made him throw on some shorts to come out and see. That’s what I had wanted to give him for his birthday, but he poo-pooed it. So he got a hot air balloon anyway. How cool is that (insert biggest grin).
Well, I must start the wonderful process of getting everyone ready for church. Me first! TTFN
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
May
(17)
- No Rest Here
- Running
- Finding Voice
- Sicky Report
- Sick
- Early Holiday Notes
- Birthday for the King!
- Put me in coach
- What I Do Best:
- Saturday Summary
- To Be Honest
- If you are an employer, business owner, or hiring ...
- Philosophical Ramblings
- Who is She?
- Second on Saturday
- Quick Update
- Sweeites on Saturday
-
▼
May
(17)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nelson!!! Get that woman to give you a big kiss from me.
Post a Comment