I am even more firmly convinced: the only thing husbands and children know how to share is germs, and Mom is the last one to get sick.
We had such a wonderful weekend, but by yesterday night I was beyonded pooped. I had been catching a few moments on the bed here and there yesterday. I was still trying to make it a special weekend for Nelson. I ended up going to be around 9.
This morning I can't breathe. I wish I could get the nasty person sitting on my chest to find someplace else to sit. I'm sneezing 5-8 times every half-hour, which also means my nose is running and starting to get sore. I have a cough that I'm sure is coming from my toes. If cough hard enough and turn inside out, do you think they could scrape some of the fat off before they turn me aright?
Needless to say, I'm just sitting up and waiting for a decent hour to call my boss and tell him that I'm not going to work. I hate doing it since today is one of my out of town days, but I can barely hold my head up.
Asher has it too. Beth going to see if she can get him into the doctor today. I think we need prayers. Thanks.
Oh, and I need to go out later and get bloodwork done.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
May
(17)
- No Rest Here
- Running
- Finding Voice
- Sicky Report
- Sick
- Early Holiday Notes
- Birthday for the King!
- Put me in coach
- What I Do Best:
- Saturday Summary
- To Be Honest
- If you are an employer, business owner, or hiring ...
- Philosophical Ramblings
- Who is She?
- Second on Saturday
- Quick Update
- Sweeites on Saturday
-
▼
May
(17)
1 comment:
Oh Daisy! That's no fun! I'll add you to my prayer list.
Post a Comment