The doctor did have her go for x-rays. She came home with prescriptions of Prednizone and a hefty antibiotic. He also wrote a script for her Albuteral and ordered oxygen for the house. She took her first dose of Prednizone with her lunch and she’s already breathing better. She has another appointment next week for follow up. He said if she wasn’t better then they would talk about hospitalization.
Mom’s not the only one feeling better. I feel better, too. I think my melodramatic reaction this morning was due in part to hormonal screwiness. I forgot to bring my prescription of the pill and I started my second period in two weeks. Yehaw. But not even that is bothering me now. Hey look, even the sun is shining now!
Life is good. So is Prednizone.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Life is full of Challenges
- Procrastinating
- Home Sweetness
- Houston and Home
- Thursday and Friday
- Update on Mom
- Pneumonia
- Thinking on Tuesday
- More on Monday
- Day One Scrabble Report
- From Sun City
- I can see the jet plane
- Heading toward the sunshine!
- Review
- Mema and Asher
- Superbowl Sunday
- February's First Friday
-
▼
February
(17)
2 comments:
Thank God for meds!!
It's the same thing my little girl is on right now too.
Continuing to pray.
Oh. I am so sorry that you are not getting the vacation YOU need.
I hope she heals quickly and completely.
Post a Comment