Last night I wasn't breathing well, still sneezing, and coughing so hard I peed my pants ( I wore a pad all day---sorry TMI). So in desperation I asked Ron for some of his Musinex. The tablet he had was an expectorant. I said no thanks.
Nelson and Ron both convinced me that an expectorant would loosen all the congestion and I would be okay. I should have listened to my inner voice. I can't expectorate. I have always envied those people who can hock up a chunk of gunk and feel better. I sound like a sick cat with a fur ball that won't come up.
So I took the tablet and went to bed. I was having trouble laying down all day. I was so tired, but when I laid down I felt like I was drowning. I could feel the snot factory going into overtime and my lungs just seemed to sink under the fluid. Needless to say, it only got worse at bedtime, but by then I was so tired I did finally fall asleep--only to wake up an hour later coughing my head off.
I ended up getting up for good around 2:30. I don't see how I can work today. I'm sooooo tired my eyes hurt. My head is pounding. If I say more than two sentences I start coughing. I just want to go back to bed---propped up high on pillows.
At least I haven't sneezed this morning.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
May
(17)
- No Rest Here
- Running
- Finding Voice
- Sicky Report
- Sick
- Early Holiday Notes
- Birthday for the King!
- Put me in coach
- What I Do Best:
- Saturday Summary
- To Be Honest
- If you are an employer, business owner, or hiring ...
- Philosophical Ramblings
- Who is She?
- Second on Saturday
- Quick Update
- Sweeites on Saturday
-
▼
May
(17)
1 comment:
Oh no, I'm so sorry.
Hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment