Thursday, July 24, 2008

And then it was Thursday

In case you wondered: yes, that was Asher in the previous picture. We were out in the back yard and he was making a silly face. He’s an absolute camera ham. He asks to have his picture or video taken. And we are typically quick to oblige.

Asher knows his colors. But he will tell you his colors with an interesting twist that I usually have to explain to people. In the previous post pic, you will notice he is wearing his “Chick Hicks” outfit. Asher identifies his colors by the Piston Cup cars from the movie Cars. He will group things with the cars by colors, too. It confuses other people, but we enjoy it a bunch. It’s just another one of his creative expressions that just leaves marveling at him!

Last night I had dinner with a friend from opendiary. She put it wonderfully: it wasn’t a meeting, it was a reunion. We have read each other and interacted in each other’s lives for seven years now. We know each other’s families, fears, and joys. Nelson helped by finding a wonderful little restaurant, so the food was good. And the conversation was so easy and brimming with laughter. I haven’t laughed like that for a while. It felt so amazing!

No work today and no call about tomorrow. Hopefully I will get to work some next week. Until later!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!