Saturday I mowed, made muffins for ABF, and cooked a dinner that had too much heat.
Sunday I had a talk with company owner. I was not supposed to work with JB. That was a mix up. All that fretting over micrometers...I will split my time between manufacturing (as needed) and work in the other company in packaging (something I have some knowledge and ability in).
After church I drove to Van Wert and had a quick lunch with Annie. It was nice. I learned that while I was on the road she had worked it out with Nelson and Beth to bring the kids over and spend the week.
After lunch I drove on to Ft. Wayne where I sang two songs for my friend's ordination service. It was a beautiful and moving service. It was also much harder emotionally for me than I had anticipated since I am no longer in ministry. Had three hours to think about it when I drove home.
Home is blissful chaos. I was greeted at the door by all the grandkids. That is the sweetest stuff on earth.
I watched the FoodNetwork Star finale at the end of the day and was very happy with the person who won. I slept terribly. I'm up early and now I'll go try to wake up and go to work. Time to make the hub and bearing assemblies (picture the little Dunkin Donut man saying: it's time to make the donuts).
Have a great day.
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Out of the boat
- Because it needs to be says...
- Catching Up
- The Next Phase
- And then it was Thursday
- Sharing a Smile
- Survived!
- Exciting Monday
- Sunday Ponderings
- Getting the weekend started
- Sweet Summer Days
- Something New
- Days Off
- Monday News
- Waves of Blessings
- Just Stuff
- Insanity
- Bubble Thoughts
- Happy 4th!
- Blessed
-
▼
July
(20)
1 comment:
Grandkids.
They DO get one through the rough spots, don't they?
Post a Comment