I cancelled the interview in Akron and tried to reschedule the Friday phone interview. I decided I would just stay with the job with R Company. I had such a peace about the decision. The day went really well and we got a lot accomplished.
My supervisor came and said that I should contact the new supervisor and get started in the new job because a large order had been cancelled and work was going to be light. I was okay with that. Then at about 2:30 he came back and said that my new supervisor is in the hospital (I’ll explain his situation later) with an infection in his leg (reoccurring issue) and he would be off through at least Tuesday. I figure if he comes back on Wednesday he’ll be too busy to train me so at best I’ll start on Thursday. So it looks like I’m going to be a lady of leisure for a couple days. What shall I do with my time?
I have seriously culled my books. I could probably do more. I went from three book cases down to two. One of my friends is concerned that I’m not thinking rationally, but instead reacting emotionally. Perhaps, but it just doesn’t make sense to keep books I haven’t opened in nearly seven years. I just don’t need them. They’re just pain-full reminders of what was and won’t be.
Tonight is the homerun derby. It would be fun if our Cleveland Indian cutie, Grady Seizmore, could win it. No one is giving him a shot. I just have to root for the underdog.
TTFN
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Out of the boat
- Because it needs to be says...
- Catching Up
- The Next Phase
- And then it was Thursday
- Sharing a Smile
- Survived!
- Exciting Monday
- Sunday Ponderings
- Getting the weekend started
- Sweet Summer Days
- Something New
- Days Off
- Monday News
- Waves of Blessings
- Just Stuff
- Insanity
- Bubble Thoughts
- Happy 4th!
- Blessed
-
▼
July
(20)
1 comment:
It's nice to hear you have peace about all this. I was so happy to hear about those people at church that dropped that money your way - I've been so worried about you and Nelson but haven't had an extra two dimes to rub together to send to you.
I still think God is going to open a big door for you one day so you hang in there...
Post a Comment