This Saturday I’m going to the writers’ conference in Dayton. And on Aug 20 and 21 I’m going to the Grant Writing Seminar in Cleveland (Rockside Road, Independence to be exact). I’m really quite excited. I’m getting training, learning to swim, so I can jump out of the boat.
I will get 40 hours in this week! I am so abunantly thankful. Today, was the first day I didn't hurt! So perhaps my body is acclimating to the work. Another reason to be thankful!!!
The hearing for Nelson's BWC case was on Monday. I looks like things have straightened out and they're at least going to pay for the surgery. Still waiting to hear on the benefits otherwise. Of course, they're in noooo hurry! He seems to be getting stronger every day. When the doctor gave him permission to use his walker and start to put weight on the ankle/foot (while also wearing his boot) he found that he was having pain in his back. That appears to have diminshed some, which is also a blessing!
Life just seems to have many blessings. That doesn't mean it's easier, it just means that I can see the providing and protecting and lavishingly loving hand of God in so many ways. And there's laughter. I can't tell you how nice it is to have found my laughter again. Yay!
Nothing is wasted. My life is often messy: sometimes because of choices I've made and sometimes becuase life is just messy at times. No matter how the mess comes, one thing remains true: out of the mess comes my message.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
About Me
- daisymarie
- I am 54 years old. I have been married for 32 years to one of the most incredible men on the face of the planet. Our journey hasn't been easy, but it's been rich in love, forgiveness, joy, and adventure. I'm learning daily that God really does have a plan for my life. I want to live into whatever that means...however it unfolds. I'm an ESFP with a healthy dose of ADD...I love to help people see how very incredible they are and how much love God wants to lavish on them!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Out of the boat
- Because it needs to be says...
- Catching Up
- The Next Phase
- And then it was Thursday
- Sharing a Smile
- Survived!
- Exciting Monday
- Sunday Ponderings
- Getting the weekend started
- Sweet Summer Days
- Something New
- Days Off
- Monday News
- Waves of Blessings
- Just Stuff
- Insanity
- Bubble Thoughts
- Happy 4th!
- Blessed
-
▼
July
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment